Eberron: Soaring Skies of Khorvaire
- Population: ~8,000,000 (20% gnoll, 19% orcs, 18% goblins, 5% shifters, 38% other races, including half-orcs, harpies, hill giants, humans, medusas, minotaurs, ogres, and trolls)
- Area: ~250,000 square miles
- Sovereign: The Daughters of Sora Kell
- Capital: The Great Crag
- Major Cities: Graywall
- Exports: Byeshk, mercenary services
- Climate & Terrain: Temperate hills and mountains
- Highest Point: Unknown
- Heraldry: N/A
- Founder: The Daughters of Sora Kell
- National Motto: None
A detailed map of Droamm can be found on Page 165 of the Eberron Campaign Setting.
Located beyond the western frontier of Breland and forged during the rebellion against Brelish power in the final decade of the Last War, Droamm is a home for those sentients who cannot fit into the polite society of the Five Nations, be it due to their physical appearance or their propensity for violence. Monstrous humanoids, both literal and metaphorical, are the main residents of the nation, as it boasts the biggest gnoll population in Khorvaire and some of the most racially diverse cities on the continent. It is, however, a wild place of few settlements and even less civilization, one of Khorvaire’s last untamed frontiers.
The party is linked to Droamm by Dr. Hyaenotherius Flint, the party’s resident brawler and finder of ancient relics.